Celebrate the beginning of the Year of the Rabbit with this LEGO® Lunar New Year Parade building set (80111) for ages 8 and over. A delightfully playful festive centrepiece, it features 3 connectible toy parade floats. Push the floats with rabbit and LEGO themes to animate the buildable rabbit and dragon, and push the musicians’ float to make the on-board drummer minifigure drum automatically. The set includes separate instructions for each model, so family members and friends can build together.
Build, play and display
Bring the colourful brick-built parade to life with 18 LEGO minifigures, including a performer in a rabbit outfit, 2 masked performers, 5 musical performers with instrument accessories, and LEGO performers dressed as Monkie Kid, a pirate, an astronaut and a knight.
Collectible LEGO Traditional Festival sets make wonderful holiday gift toys for kids and anyone interested in Asian culture, offering exciting building challenges and hours of creative play.
- Lunar New Year play-and-display set (80111) – LEGO® builders can recreate the joyous atmosphere of a traditional Lunar New Year Parade with this set featuring 3 colourful, connectible toy floats
- 18 LEGO® minifigures – 5 musicians, 2 masked performers, LEGO performers dressed as Monkie Kid, a pirate, an astronaut and a knight, a family of 4, 2 spectators and a Year of The Rabbit performer
- Rabbit- and music-themed floats – The rabbit float features a buildable rabbit that moves automatically as the float is pushed. Push the musicians’ float to make the on-board drummer minifigure drum
- LEGO® float – Place minifigures on the float and push it to make the buildable dragon move automatically
- Gift toy for ages 8 and over – Give this premium-quality, 1,653-piece LEGO® building kit as a Lunar New Year holiday gift to creative kids and adults with an interest in Asian customs
- Festive Lunar New Year centrepiece – The rabbit float model measures over 15 cm (6 in.) high, 15 cm (6 in.) long and 10 cm (4 in.) wide
- Share the creative experience – The set includes separate, illustrated, step-by-step instructions for each model, so family members and friends can build together
- Educational fun – Collectible LEGO® Traditional Festival construction toys offer creative building challenges for anyone interested in Asian culture
- Quality assurance – LEGO® bricks and pieces comply with stringent quality standards, ensuring that they connect consistently and securely
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and carefully analysed to make sure that they satisfy demanding global safety standards
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.