Treat young action heroes aged 8 and over to the most awesome alien in the Spider-Man Universe: Venom. The buildable LEGO® Marvel Venom Figure (76230) stands over 23 cm (9 in.) tall and brings Marvel-film authenticity to kids’ Super Hero adventures.
Iconic Marvel super villain
Based on Venom, the alien symbiote from the Marvel Universe, this fully jointed figure is just like the real thing. Featuring claw-like fingers, the Venom figure can be easily moved and positioned as kids battle their way through endless exciting missions. When the day’s super villain action is over, the flexible figure looks great on display. The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets kids view, zoom and rotate the model as they build, giving them an amazing sense of immersion and interaction during the construction process.
- Super villain action – Put the big-toothed, claw-fingered alien from the Spider-Man films into the Super Hero adventures of kids aged 8 and over with the LEGO® Marvel Venom Figure (76230) set
- Classic Marvel character – Kids assemble the 297-piece figure into a realistic recreation of Venom, the alien enemy of Spider-Man
- Fully jointed – All parts of the buildable Venom are articulated, so kids can move, position and pose the figure just like the real thing
- Gift for kids – Give this hands-on play figure to a young Super Hero aged 8 or over as a birthday, Christmas or just-because treat
- Portable play – This go-anywhere figure stands 23 cm (9 in.) tall, just the right size to provide instant action wherever kids take it
- Immersive building experience – The LEGO® Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build
- Expand the Super Hero fun – There are more LEGO® Marvel figures in the series to collect, including Miles Morales (76225) and Spider-Man (76226) figures
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.