Real stunt action for kids
The LEGO® City Smashing Chimpanzee Stunt Loop (60338) toy building set features a mechanical chimpanzee stunt-show prop, loop and ramp, plus a flywheel-powered stunt motorbike. Just add the 3 minifigures for exciting competitions and fun role play.
Building fun for kids aged 7 and up
This LEGO City Stuntz playset comes with easy-to-follow building instructions so kids can build their own LEGO toys or join friends and family members for a fun building experience.
Inspiring imaginative play
LEGO City playsets put kids at the heart of the action with realistic vehicles, feature-rich structures and inspiring characters for fun role play. Combine this set with others from the LEGO City Stuntz range for even bigger stunt-show extravaganzas!
- Real stunt action – Set the scene for action-packed play with this LEGO® City Smashing Chimpanzee Stunt Loop (60338) playset, including a flywheel-powered stunt bike and 3 minifigures
- What’s in the box? – All kids need to build a Smashing Chimpanzee toy stunt course with a loop and ramp, plus a flywheel-powered stunt bike and 3 minifigures
- Fun functions – Kids push the stunt bike to activate the flywheel, then release it to loop the loop, hit the ramp and clear the mechanical chimpanzeewith its fun smash-down function
- A gift for any occasion – This LEGO® City Stuntz playset can be given as a holiday, birthday or any-other-day surprise for kids aged 7 and up
- Dimensions – When built, the Smashing Chimpanzee Stunt Loop playset measures over 8 in. (21 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) wide and 15.5 in. (40 cm) deep
- Includes fun LEGO® accessories – This Stuntz toy playset comes with a spectator stand, LEGO flames, plants, a camera, hot dog and an ice cream
- Building fun for stunt fans aged 7 and up – Includes easy-to-follow printed building instructions for all models
- Creative playset – LEGO® City Stuntz toys put kids at the heart of the action with structures, vehicles and characters that inspire imaginative play
- Quality assured – All LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global standards for safety
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.