Mini action heroes and fans of the awesome LEGO® City TV series will love this LEGO City Police Monster Truck Heist (60245) action set, featuring police hero Tom Bennett and notorious crook Big Betty. The easy-to-follow building guide ensures that even budding LEGO builders can enjoy an immersive build-and-play experience. Kids' toy with lots of cool features If you're looking for feature-packed action toys that kids will love, this playset has it all. With 5 minifigures, a bank-busting monster truck toy armed with a huge magnet, a bank building with a magnetic safe and a police surveillance truck and motorcycle – the scene is set for action-packed fun. Building sets for kids Children love the open-ended role-play opportunities that LEGO City police sets provide. With a wide selection of realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters, kids can create realistic scenarios that depict real city life in a fun and imaginative way.
- Bring LEGO® City action home with this multi-model LEGO City police (60245) building set, featuring a crooks’ monster truck with a magnetic lifting arm, 2 LEGO City TV series characters and much more.
- Building set for kids featuring a crooks’ monster truck with magnetic arm, a toy bank building with magnetic safe, a police surveillance van and motorbike, plus police hero Tom Bennett and crook Big Betty minifigures.
- The police surveillance van and bank building have detailed interiors, and kids can pull the safe from the bank wall with the monster truck’s magnetic arm. This set can be combined with other original LEGO® sets.
- Ideal for children aged 5 and up, this set requires only basic building skills. It makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love action toys and for fans of the LEGO® City TV series.
- When built, the monster truck measures over 3" (8cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 3" (9cm) wide, while the police surveillance van measures over 3" (8cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
- You’re in luck! No batteries required – the vehicles in this LEGO® City police playset are powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away.
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.