Dive into Ariel's world with this LEGO® | Disney The Little Mermaid Royal Clam Shell (43225) set. This 1,808 piece set showcases King Triton’s throne rock, Ariel’s hideout filled with treasures and Ursula’s mysterious cave – all in a unique shell designed for display.
This premium, detailed LEGO set includes 5 well-known characters from the upcoming live-action The Little Mermaid film – Disney Princess Ariel, Karina, Indira, King Triton and Ursula LEGO minifigures, plus Sebastian and Flounder LEGO figures. Once built, the seashell makes an impressive display piece.
- Share the joy – Give adult fans of the Disney film a distinctive gift to inspire creative fun with this LEGO® | Disney The Little Mermaid Royal Clam Shell (43225) set
- Impressive display – This detailed set features 1,808 pieces that create 3 distinct areas inside the open shell: King Triton’s throne rock, Ariel’s treasure hideout and Ursula’s mysterious lair
- Beloved characters – Based on the live-action The Little Mermaid film, the set features Disney’s Ariel, King Triton, Karina, Indira and Ursula LEGO® minifigures and Sebastian and Flounder LEGO figures
- Creative build – Any Disney fan will enjoy this challenging build full of details. Explore the different areas as you bring them to life and create an impressive display piece to enjoy
- Disney gift – The shell measures over 32 cm (12.5 in.) high, 31 cm (12 in.) wide and 20 cm (7.5 in.) deep and makes a gift for yourself or anyone with a passion for Disney’s The Little Mermaid
- Digital building instructions – The LEGO® Builder app features a digital version of the printed building instructions included with this set
- Illustrated instructions – Includes a premium booklet filled with details about the set and the The Little Mermaid live-action film, plus instructions to guide you through the build process
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.