Inquisitive kids aged 10 and up will love building and playing with this detailed LEGO® Technic™ All-Terrain Vehicle. It’s packed with features, just like a real ATV. Check out the steering and suspension then explore the gearbox and engine with moving pistons. There’s a winch and a cargo bed that tips – ready for lifting and transporting heavy loads.
This ATV model comes with a toy chainsaw – complete with a true-to-life rotating chain. Kids will love using their chainsaw and‘chopping’ the log accessory pieces. The 20 small log elements join to make large logs, making it perfect for kids and adults to enjoy creative play together.
A fun introduction to engineering
LEGO Technic construction sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Learn through play – Kids can explore engineering concepts as they build this LEGO® Technic™ All-Terrain Vehicle 42139
- Realistic features – This vehicle is the first 6-wheeled ATV from LEGO® Technic™ and comes with lots of authentic features, like the engine with moving pistons and 2-shift (+ neutral) gearbox
- True-to-life action – Check out the winch and the tipping cargo bed, just like the ones on a real ATV
- ATV accessories – This construction set comes with a toy chainsaw and 20 small log pieces that connect to make larger logs, ready for the ATV to transport
- Sticker details – The set includes sticker graphics for kids to add to their ATV model
- For ages 10+ – Looking for gifts for kids? This ATV toy set offers a building challenge for kids aged 10 and up
- Dimensions – Measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide
- Rewarding building projects – The LEGO® Technic™ universe offers advanced buildable models for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge
- Quality assured – LEGO® Technic™ components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- Safety first – LEGO® Technic™ components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.