Send budding astronauts’ love of space stratospheric with Olivia’s Space Academy (41713). Kids aged 8+ join LEGO® Friends characters to train for space adventures. The set is packed with authentic features, from the thrusters on the Space Shuttle to the virtual-reality simulator. Beyond the play there’s more fun learning – all the imagery in the academy is scientifically correct and the classroom’s whiteboard features real spaceflight equations.
Educational toy for curious kids
Children whoare into spaceship toys will love this LEGO Space Shuttle model. The payload bay opens via hinged doors, just like the real thing, and mini-dolls attach to the toy Canadarm to explore space. Back on Earth, there’s a telescope, a multi-axis trainer, mission control and a space gallery with a Sun, Earth and Moon orbiting model.
Take building into another dimension
This science toy comes with instructions for the digital age. The interactive guide lets kids zoom, rotate and view their model in3D as they build.
- Feed little science fans’ love of space – Give kids an out-of-this-world play experience with Olivia’s Space Academy (41713), a buildable playset that teaches kids about the space program
- Spaceship toy with authentic details – Showcasing features from the Space Shuttle program, this set includes a Space Shuttle model, an academy building, telescope and 4 LEGO® Friends characters
- Imaginations take flight – Kids can pretend play astronaut training, simulate a flight in the toy Space Shuttle, complete a space walk and search the heavens for new galaxies
- Creative gift for fans of space toys – This science playset is a rewarding challenge for little builders aged 8+ who will delight in creating a Space Shuttle model they’ll be proud to display
- Packed with space facts – Thanks to the many scientifically accurate elements packed into this set, science fans will learn about space and astronaut training
- Dimensions – The academy measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 3 in. (10 cm) deep, and the Shuttle measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 9 in. (23 cm) long and 5 in. (15 cm) wide
- Stellar construction experience – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, little science fans can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- Play that stimulates learning – LEGO® Friends toys are designed to help kids explore their passions and their understanding of the wider world in the company of relatable characters
- Top quality, no compromises – LEGO® toy playsets meet strict industry quality standards to ensure secure connections and durable models
- Safety assured – LEGO® Friends sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they comply with stringent global safety standards
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.