Tree nursery toy for nature-loving kids
Nurture kids’ interest in nature with the LEGO® Friends Tree-Planting Vehicle (41707) toy. Through build and play, boys and girls aged 6+ can learn about how plants grow with this great-value set, which includes 2 mini-dolls, a tree nursery, drivable pickup truck, lots of cute gardening accessories and plenty of wildlife figures to keep the LEGO Friends characters company as they work.
Cultivating creative play
This birthday gift for kids comes packed with features to inspire imaginative play. Kids who are into vehicles will love the pickup truck the characters have converted to run on electric. It features an articulated arm to lift and lower the trees into the pickup. Both mini-doll figures can fit in the cab – kids just remove the roof and pop them in.
Nurturing kids’ passions
Introduce youngsters to the world of Heartlake City. Whether they’re interested in science, sport, art or the environment, they’ll find a set to spark their imagination and a character who’s just likethem.
- Impress little gardeners – Delight kids who love nature toys with the LEGO® Friends Tree-Planting Vehicle (41707), which comes with an eco-truck and tree nursery
- There’s lots inside the box – This LEGO® Friends gift includes 2 mini-dolls, a greenhouse, pickup truck, many gardening accessories and 5 wildlife nature toy figures for kids
- Packed with creative features – This tree-planting toy for kids comes with a greenhouse for potting on the saplings and has a truck with an articulated loading arm, hinged tailgate and removable roof
- Authentic accessories – There’s lots of clever details for kids to love. Budding gardeners can fill up the watering can from the retro-style hand pump, dig with the spade then feed the squirrel acorns
- Creative gift for kids aged 6+ – Looking for a toy for nature-loving kids? This tree-planting toy will delight boys and girls who care for the environment, plus kids who love LEGO® Friends vehicles
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.