Minecraft® players can experience all the battle action and creative construction of their favorite game with the hands-on LEGO® Minecraft The Abandoned Village (21190).
Multi-section Minecraft set
This versatile set features 4 sections: a zombie hunter’s home with a bed, oven, candles, crafting table, torches and archery target; a zombie villager’s workplace with a blast furnace, campfire, armor stand and diamond armor; a zombie farmer’s pumpkin patch with a composter and torches; and an abandoned house with pumpkins, barrels, a stone cutter and a black cat. The player’s mission is to reclaim the abandoned village from the zombies and rebuild it in their personal style, ready for their next Minecraft adventure.
- Battle-and-build action for Minecraft® players – Kids need all their Minecraft know-how as they reclaim and rebuild a creepy zombie village with the LEGO® Minecraft The Abandoned Village (21190) set
- 4-part playset – Includes 2 zombies and a zombie hunter, a zombie hunter’s campsite, zombie villager’s workplace, zombie farmer’s pumpkin patch, an abandoned house and lots of authentic accessories
- Endless creative play – Players must reclaim a creepy village from zombies, then rebuild it intheir personal style, ready for more Minecraft® adventures
- Gift for kids – Give Minecraft® players aged 8 and up a birthday, holiday or any-day treat with this hands-on version of the game
- Many ways to play – The abandoned house measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep. The different elements easily reconfigure and combine with other sets in the range
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the video game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.