Take a trip back to the 1980s with this LEGO® Atari® 2600 (10306) building set for adults. Enjoy a rewarding project creating all the details of this replica console, game cartridges and joystick. Gaming fans will love the 3 mini builds depicting themes from 3 popular Atari® games. There’s even a hidden 1980s scene to build for total nostalgia overload.
Do not disturb: Game in progress
Rediscover 3 of the most popular Atari® games: Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™. There’s a cartridge for each, plus 3 scenes to build capturing the story of each game. The games slot into the vintage-style console and can be stored in the cartridge holder. Check out the artwork, inspired by the original Atari® designs plus a touch of LEGO spirit.
Just 5 more minutes?
Can’t tear yourself away from your favourite game? No problem. There’s no rush with LEGO sets for adults. So, relax and enjoy the process. This collectible building set makes an immersive project for you or a top gift idea for gamers.
- Build a 1980s gaming icon – Enjoy a mindful project crafting all the details of this Atari® 2600 (10306) buildable console model, complete with joystick, game cartridges and mini build story scenes
- Revel in the retro details – This replica version of the Atari® 2600 console is packed with authentic details that you’ll remember from the original with a few LEGO® twists added
- 3 retro game cartridges – Assemble the 3 classic game cartridges: Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™. They slot into the console just like they did on the original
- Build and reveal the 1980s scene – The hidden vignette shows a kid playing Asteroids™ in a 1980s room. Spot the details like the classic TV, boom box, posters, retro phone and roller skates
- Create 3 game display pieces – Build 3 scenes inspired by the Asteroids™, Adventure and Centipede™ games, including a spaceship shooting at asteroids, a castle and a centipede with mushroom builds
- Find the Easter egg – Did you know that the Adventure game is credited as being one of the first video games to contain an Easter egg? Look out for the LEGO® designer’s tribute to this fun fact
- Dimensions – Main console model measures over 8 cm (3 in.) high, 33 cm (13 in.) wide and 22 cm (8.5 in.) deep
- A project for adults – This LEGO® set is part of a range of building sets designed for adult building fans who love collectible models and appreciate impressive design details
- Quality materials – LEGO® building bricks are manufactured from high-quality materials. They’re consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart every time: it’s been that way since 1958
- Safety ensured – With LEGO® pieces, safety and quality come first. That’s why they’re rigorously tested, so you can be sure that this model is robust
Christchurch Brick Shop is a family run business based in Christchurch, New Zealand. The store was founded in 2007, and in 2022 Hayley and Hayden took over running it. For the past fourteen years, they have had another unrelated business (a translation company), and prior to that, before the earthquakes, had the Cathedral Café (the cafe attached to the Christ Church Cathedral) and a successful Subway store.
With three teenagers, they are no strangers to the joy of LEGO as it has been a staple Christmas present in their home for many years, with anything Harry Potter always a firm favourite. The whole family is currently working on the Eiffel Tower together.
They source collectable and out of production LEGO sets from all over the world, leveraging the expertise of LEGO and e-commerce to bring these to their customers.